Split System Air Conditioning Sydney
A great solution for creating the perfect climate in a small space such as a bedroom, office or living room is a single split air conditioning system. Installation of a split system doesn’t require ducting & the units are connected by small pipes and cables, so very little modification to your home or workplace is required.
A split system consists of two units – one inside and one outdoors. The indoor unit is fixed to the wall of the room to be cooled/heated, the outdoor unit is then installed outside the property. The two units are connected through tubing & a power connection.
Our multi-split air conditioning systems can heat or cool multiple rooms using only one outdoor unit connected to up to five indoor units, reducing the outdoor space required and simplifying the installation. It’s the perfect solution if your home or workplace is restricted to space and a ducted system isn’t suitable.
Some advantages of a split system are –
- No need for for expensive ductwork
- Each zone can be individually controlled for temperature
- Indoor units can be of different specifications and styles to suit each space
- Up to five indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit
- Perfect for homes & workplaces which are short on space
- An energy efficient solution